Sunbeam Water Dispenser
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on sunbeam water dispenser
msgbarbottom

Sunday, March 27, 2011 Bluewave Home 2 Gallon Multi-Use Polycarbonate Water Bottle Review

Bluewave Home 2 Gallon Multi-Use Polycarbonate Water Bottle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased the Bluewave 2-gallon water bottle to replace the 3 gallon and 5 gallon bottles I was currently using.As I get up in years, I've found that lifting these heavy bottles was becoming more combersome.The 2-gallon blue wave is ideal for me.I don't have to struggle lifting it onto the water dispenser any longer.I'd much rather change out bottles more frequently than have to lift a bottle and risk hurting myself in the process.I did and extensive on-line search to find such a bottle that would work with my dispenser.These Bluewave bottles are fantastic!

Starzyk23

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bluewave Home 2 Gallon Multi-Use Polycarbonate Water Bottle

Product Description:
Store water in this safe and durable polycarbonate plastic bottle. Perfect for daily use at home or at the officel; or even storage for emergnecy preparation. Comes with 48mm screw cap and each bottle has a handle for convenient carrying. Can be used with standard water coolers.

Buy Now

Want to buy Bluewave Home 2 Gallon Multi-Use Polycarbonate Water Bottle at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment